Saturday, June 23, 2012

PICS: Life & Style Celebrates "A Summer of Style"

Khloé Kardashian, Chord Overstreet, Selita Ebanks and Life & Style award winners captured fun party moments in the Skintimate photo booth and sipped delicious low-calorie Bacardi classic cocktails in flavors including Light Mojito and Light Piña Colada. "I was extremely honored to be a part of the Life & Style Summer Style Awards," Khloé told Life & Style. "I had an awesome time at the party; it was great to catch up with everyone. I had so much fun: I love fashion and I love Life & Style!"
Other stars like Melissa Gorga, Katrina Bowden and JP Rosenbaum flocked to get a mist of Calgon's new Enchanted Embrace scent and swarmed the dance floor as stylish DJ Cory Kennedy spun on the turntables.
Glee star Chord kept it close to home when discussing his style. "My brother is probably the most stylish person I know," he told Life & Style. "I usually get some tips from him, but other than that I stick to T-shirts and jeans!"
Bachelorette winner JP Rosenbaum agreed: "At home, I wear shorts, sweatpants and T-shirts." But JP was most excited to chat Bachelor. "[my fiancée Ashley Hebert] was saying that it seems to be the same every season: There are always 10 characters and five guys who really compete. So there are five guys like Arie, Jef, and John who could be the one and the rest are filler!"
Pregnant in Heels star Rosie Pope, who just gave birth last month, looked excited to have a mom's night out. "It's been wild; it's been great," Life & Style about having three kids. "I've always wanted a lot of kids. It's been crazy but it's been really amazing and a lot of fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment