Monday, June 25, 2012

Decked out in spiffy pinstripes, Skyler Berman looked just dandy at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, N.J., on June 2. "It's a European suit that we got around his birthday," his mom, Rachel Zoe, tells Life & Style. And while most 1-year-olds would wriggle out of such dressy duds, his stylist mama insists Sky is the perfect client: "He's the best baby, literally the best."

Mike Catherwood didn't find love on the dating show The Choice, but Life & Style can reveal the Loveline co-host is dating Rules of Engagement star Bianca Kajlich!
"I am [happy], shockingly because I'm not someone who's really good at being in a relationship," Mike tells Life & Style.
So what attracted him to Bianca, the former wife of U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan?
"I'd say the two things are beauty and intellect," he tells Life & Style. "When someone is smarter than me, it kind of motivates me to want to be better. It's too easy to get complacent when you're in a relationship that is just all beauty: it doesn't inspire me to want to become more entertaining or well rounded or enriched as a person."
Even though Mike didn't meet Bianca during his June 14 episode of the new Fox dating series, he says he would recommend reality-TV dating.
"I actually think there's a better shot of meeting someone worthwhile on a reality TV show now than I did before I was on a reality-TV dating show," Mike tells Life & Style. "Now having been on one, I definitely think that there's a chance because the [initial] motive might have been to be on TV, but there were definitely people there who wanted to meet someone."

No comments:

Post a Comment